Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DAY 4: “I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM!”

I AM
Who God says I am,
A child of God
The righteousness of God,
Because I am born again.
I am sanctified and I’m full of the Holy Spirit,
Therefore, I can do what God says I can do, and
I CAN DO
All things through Christ who strengthens me.
I will say what God says I can say,
Because His word in my mouth produces FAITH
And greater is He that is in me,
Than he that is in this world.
So I now bind the devil and every demonic force
That has been dispatched against me, my family,
My pastors and their family.
IN JESUS NAME I take my place.
I’m not just in the church – I am the church.
I now loose the power of the Holy Spirit
To change my life, to change my heart
And flow through me like never before.
COME HOLY SPIRIT
Interrupt the way I think,
Interrupt the ways it has been.
I AM READY TO CHANGE
IN JESUS NAME.

~ Anonymous, Shoreline Church

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...