Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 15: "I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM"

I am not the shy little girl sitting in the corner with no one to play with.....I am bold in Christ, and I have what everyone else wants.

I am not the fat, ugly girl that I once saw in the mirror.....I am fearfully and wonderfully made, beautiful on the inside and out.

I am not the unloved child waiting in the crib to be fed and paid attention to.....I am loved and lovable, and God is always paying attention to my needs.

I am not the second unwanted twin sister.....I am wanted. God knew me before I was even conceived in my mother’s womb. He knew my name and had a plan for me.

I am not the lost girl without a purpose.....I am found in Christ. I have hope for my future and an unbreakable joy to live my life for God.

I am not the girl who has to be perfect at everything.....I am a woman who can accept her mistakes because I am perfected through the image of Christ.

I am not the girl who can not trust anybody.....I trust my God and can rest in Him. He protects me and heals me from anything man does that may hurt me.

by Elise


Source: http://mercyministriesblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-am-who-god-says-i-am.html




You go girl!! You sound like a warrior. 

Of a truth, we MUST believe that we are who God says we are every day of our lives or we will give place to the devil. We've had enough of his lies and deception. We've listened one too many times. Our Savior suffered tremendously to give us freedom. He gave His all to give us a new life...one that is free from the burdens of our past and one that has a glorious future. I am very sure that it grieves God's heart when we live below our means. I know this because I am a mother...if I had someone telling my child that they were a nobody, that I didn't love them or care for them, that they weren't good enough it would pierce my heart and if they actually believed those lives...I can't imagine how I would feel.

I pray that in the days to come...when we get past this particular subject...that you will come back to this blog and re-read what we've talked about...that you will review the scripture that was given and I hope you have written down the lies and counter actions to carry with you so that when satan attacks you can send him packing. Always remember, we MUST RESIST. Don't let the evil one downgrade you to the person you were before Christ came into your life. You are now a child of the King. You are royalty! So, hold your head up, step into that role and don't look back.

It is my sincere desire that you will continue this study. I pray that God will be with you and that you'll always remember to tell your enemy, "I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM"! 

For His Honor & Glory,

The Princess Warrior

Visit our sister site @ http://theprincesswarriorministries.blogspot.com/ 


31 Days Closer to God
"I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM!"



Copyright Information

Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles at 31 Days Closer to God are owned by The Princess Warrior Ministries and are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...