Thursday, April 26, 2012

DAY 12: “I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM!”

Please read each and every one of these "I AM's". When you read them the Holy Spirit can bring them to mind when you least expect it. Oh, and also please read my comments below. This is a handy list that you may want to use often. I will probably come back at a later date to add more. When I do I'll advise. Anyway, I hope it will help you in your quest to be closer to God!












 










I am delivered from sin......Romans 6:7
I am a child of God…… Romans 8:16
I am a joint-heir with Christ……Romans 8:17
I am glorified……Romans 8:17
I am the righteousness of God in Christ……2 Cor.5:21
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit……1 Cor. 6:19
I am redeemed from the curse of the law……Gal. 3:13
I am an ambassador for Christ……2 Cor. 5:20
I am free from condemnation……Romans 8:1
I am more than a conqueror……Romans 8:37
I am the salt of the earth…….Mathew 5:13
I am the light of the world……Mathew 5:14 & Eph. 5:8
I am the apple of His eye……Zechariah 2:8
I am a member of the household of faith……Gal. 6:10
I am a branch of the True Vine……John 15:5
I am in the palm of the Lord’s hand……Isa. 49:16
I am in God’s Hand and no one can pluck me out……John 10:28
I am complete in Him……Col. 2:10
I am translated into the kingdom of God’s Son……Col. 1:13
I am delivered from the power of darkness……Col. 1:13
I am accepted in Christ……Eph. 1:6
I am loved by God like He loves Jesus……John 17:23
I am dead to sin and alive to God through Christ……Rom. 6:11
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ……Eph. 2:6
I am in Christ……1 Cor. 1:30
I am hidden with Christ in God……Col. 3:3
I am covered by the shadow of His hand……Isa. 51:16
I am the will of God……James 1:18


God has not hidden how He feels about His children. His Word is there for the world to see, yet satan revels in the fact that many times he has caused, even the elect, to question God’s love and affection for His own.

“Lord, help us to stay in Your Word. Help us to hide it in our hearts so that when the evil one comes to tempt us with his lies we will not sin against You through our unbelief.

You build our faith through trials and suffering and when Your Word is hidden in our hearts we have the power to overcome and Your promises are brought to mind. Let Your Words remain in our hearts and do not allow satan to snatch them away. Crush him under your foot, Lord. Squelch his plot to steal, kill, and destroy your children.

Help us to remember that we are sons and daughters of the Most High God because of Your great love and the sacrifice of Your perfect SON. Help us to remember that we were “chosen” before the foundation of the world to be Your witnesses in this world and to do Your will. And help us to remember, our Heavenly Father, that You have promised to lead, guide and provide for us all the days of our lives. Amen.”

For His Honor and Glory,

The Princess Warrior
Visit our sister site @ http://theprincesswarriorministries.blogspot.com/ 


31 Days Closer to God
"I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM!"

 

Copyright Information 

Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles at 31 Days Closer to God are owned by The Princess Warrior Ministries and are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...